The Gardener is our half-apron made of organic cotton canvas. Perfect for folks who love sinking their hands into the earth, playing with seeds, and nurturing plants.
With 5 pockets of varying sizes and a side loop, this apron is built for convenience and comfort.
It's available undyed and dyed, with durable veg-tanned leather straps.
- Leather straps wrap easily around your waist, front or back, depending on your size
- A variety of pocket sizes make it simple to find your tools as you need them
- Some pockets are deep enough to carry gardening tools like scissors, spades, trowels, transplanters, weeding forks, short-handle rakes, pruning shears and cultivators
- Some pockets are shallow for holding seed packets, hemp string, and gardening gloves
- A leather loop keeps tools you'll use frequently by your side
- Angled pockets for diagonal style
Model in photos is 5'8" with a hip circumference of 37".
Colours: Undyed or Grey
Dimensions: Approx. 18" high and 24" wide
Weight: 0.1 lb
Materials used: 100% organic cotton canvas, vegetable-tanned leather
Strap length: Approx. 26" each
Dyes: Plant tannins and iron acetate (grey only)
Care instructions: Gather leather straps neatly and hold with an elastic, then machine wash cold water only. Hang to dry. Do not iron, do not tumble dry