The Wildcrafter is our foraging bag made of organic cotton and hemp. It's perfect for trekking through the woods, searching for plants and herbs and fungus, as well as a connection to nature.
It's made with undyed cloth, meant to take on the colours and natural dyes of the materials you collect over time.
Made with comfort in mind (for you and for the plants you're foraging).
- White cloth keeps heat from the sun away from the contents
- Plain canvas on one side for breathability
- Light waxed cotton on the other side for rain or ground protection
- Side pleats for increased volume as the bag fills
- Fold-over top can fold to either side or into the inside for an open bag
- Comfortable, wide cross-body strap
- Minimalist light-weight design
- Off-set strap for diagonal style
Currently available in one size only. Models in photos are 5'8" and 5'5".
Dimensions: Approx. 12 x 18 x 3 inches. Strap is approx 39" long, non-adjustable.
Weight: 0.08 lb
Materials: 100% organic cotton canvas, 70% organic cotton 30% hemp muslin blend, Ontario beeswax
Care instructions: Machine wash inside out cold water only. Hang to dry. This product contains a heat-sensitive beeswax coating on one side. Do not iron, do not tumble dry.